Wednesday, June 25, 2014

About my ships and OTP (mostly Hannigram)

Hi guys!

So I know my semester is over and the things I post won't be counted for my grade but the blog isn't just for university, it's something personal (for me at least) and it is about me and my passions. AND if it doesn't count I don't have to make it THAT long. So today I am going to share a relatively new passion with you!

I know this sounds awkward but I have finished watching Hannibal now (2 seasons in 4 days...forever alone...) and I have a second OTP after Johnlock now - Hannigram.



Now I know to someone who isn't using tumblr or isn't confronted with stuff like this it sounds strange so I will have to explain. OTP = official true pairing. Basically the people you ship together the MOST. Shipping = this is kind of awkward because this is something creepy and stalkerish. If you ship someone you want the people to be together at any costs, you watch the show 99999 times (or play the videogame or whatever you ship) and even make conspiracies with other people. So the people I ship are John Watson and Sherlock Holmes and Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter (in the TV shows at least). I already wrote about Johnlock so now I'm gonna write about Hannigram. Yes, the ships have names. Mostly consisting of parts of the people's names or their traits (like Frostiron for example = Loki and Iron Man, but that's a different story...).

 






 As to why I ship Hannigram: they are perfect. Basically two psychopaths opening up to each other and even the makers and actors say it was meant to be bromance between the two characters. Hannibal is in my opinion both a psychopath and a sociopath, which makes it even more interesting because he finally found a friend in Will Graham. A friend who thinks reeeeally similar to him, he even [SPOILER] becomes a killer like him and decides to eat people with him. But Will lied to Hannibal and the FBI. Actually, it's not even clear which side Will was on so I am really looking forward to the next series, which Hannigram shippers made possible. Yes, the shippers and fangirls helped to renew series 2 (because the shitty TV people can't understand and handle Hannibal) and also made series 3 possible, which is airing by the end of 2014 or early 2015.

[SPOILER ALERT]

So Will hated Hannibal and wanted to betray him, possibly, but the guys were really good friends and even wanted to run away together, build a new life and be friends forever (...or hopefully more...). But Hannibal found out that the only person he trusted was lying to him so at the end of series 2 he basically massacred every main character in the show, including Will, and ran away on its own. Okay, with someone else actually but I don't know how to handle this right now so I'll just say on its own because without Will. It isn't clear who is going to survive Hannibals party but Will certainly will, according to the makers of the show.




This is not fan made. This is straight from the show. I repeat. THIS IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!!


The relationship between Will and Hannibal is extremely interesting and even unclear, but almost everyone watching this show ships them like FedEx. So I made those two videos (ON MY OWN!! PRAISE ME!!!) to cope with my emotions. And I must say, even if fangirling is exaggerrated, those two videos sum up their relationship. And I felt like the songs fit PERFECTLY!!!





And the second one I have uploaded 20 minutes ago so I will edit this post later to embed the video in this post. Right now it's just too early for the lameness called YouTube so I will just post the link. But it's better than the first one, more Hannigram in my opinion, and I wasn't editing till 4 AM so I wasn't exhausted and it turned out better.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_FYec3NGKk

Dis is it. Watch it if you're intrigued. I would appreciate everyone watching it, seriously...I would love you..

So yeah, this is my short Hannigram appreciation post, also explaining the basics of tumblr slang. I hope you liked it!

BYE~




No comments:

Post a Comment